Hello Caton Team Friends,
Thank you for tuning into today’s blog post. OPEN HOUSES ARE BACK… sort of!
Many buyers will see In-Person Open Houses popping up on their search feed. Very exciting; here are some things to consider:
- Mask are STILL Required for Open Houses.
- Guests visiting the open house will still need to sign the Entry form (known as a PEAD) at the open house for contact tracing purposes.
- The Caton Team can prepare the entry form for our clients prior to their visit.
- Open Houses still require social distancing between different households, so be prepared to stand in line.
Open Houses are a great tool to see a home over the weekend but The Caton Team prefers to show our clients a home during a private appointment. We book private showings in advance and are the only guests in the home for that allotted time. Masks, social distancing and the entry form are still required for our private showings.
Information on Open House protocol was found HERE
The California Dept. of Public Health updated its guidance on open houses and stated further updates were pending. C.A.R. is pleased to provide the following changes to open house protocols. Please remember to adhere to local guidelines which may be stricter in certain areas.
- Open Houses: Advertising open houses, without qualifiers, is allowed and appointments for open houses are no longer required.
- Social Distancing: Showings, including open houses, are somewhat relaxed under the new social gatherings guidelines but still include social distancing between members of different households while attending an open house, and are subject to capacity issues depending on the tier of the county where the house is located.
- Signing In: There will still be a sign-in requirement on site. The new Property Sign-In (PSI) form can be used for this purpose.
- Forms: PEADS: The PEADS (entry forms) are STILL REQUIRED
We Love What We Do –
How Can The Caton Team Help You?
We truly enjoy helping our clients sell and buy their home. The Caton Team loves what we do and would love to help you – please enjoy our resources below. Get to know us at through our clients words.
How can The Caton Team help You?
Got Real Estate Questions? The Caton Team is here to help.
We strive to be more than just Realtors – we are also your home resource. If you have any real estate questions, concerns, need a referral or some guidance – we are here for you. Contact us at your convenience – we are but a call, text or click away!
The Caton Team believes, in order to be successful in the San Fransisco | Peninsula | Bay Area | Silicon Valley Real Estate Market we have to think and act differently. We do this by positioning our clients in the strongest light, representing them with the utmost integrity, while strategically maneuvering through negotiations and contracts. Together we make dreams come true.
A mother and daughter-in-law team with over 35 years of combined, local Real Estate experience and knowledge – would’t you like The Caton Team to represent you? Let us know how we can be of service. Contact us any time.
The Caton Team – Susan & Sabrina
A Family of Realtors
Effective. Efficient. Responsive.
What can we do for you?
Want Real Estate Info on the Go? Download our FREE Real Estate App: Mobile Real Estate by The Caton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Drysdale Properties
DRE # |Sabrina 01413526 | Susan 01238225 | Team 70000218 |Office 01499008
The Caton Team does not receive compensation for any posts. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Third party information not verified.