When we met Jennifer and William we were so excited to help them achieve their goal of Bay Area home ownership. Even mid-pandemic we took the necessary precautions while utilizing all the virtual tools to assist us in determining which homes to pursue.
We review and draft contracts and disclosures online. With email and a cell phone we can make your Real Estate dreams come true safely and effectively.
Every client has different needs and it’s The Caton Teams joy to create a plan to home ownership. Let us help you. Contact The Caton Team at any time.
Read more tips on buying during Covid below.
The Caton Team wanted to share some of our best practices for buying during Shelter in Place due to Covid-19. I like to call this – Buyer Tips – Pandemic Edition.
Buying Real Estate During Shelter in Place
Real Estate is an essential service and The Caton Team is proud to serve our clients when home – more than ever – is so important. Some things to consider, the Covid Real Estate Market is one of the strongest, most competitive markets we’ve seen in our 35 years of combined experience. Only the MOST prepared buyers are successful. The market moves faster than ever.
Steps on How to Buy During Shelter in Place while Following Social Distancing:
- In order to gain access to show a home, our buyers must be Pre-Approved for their home loan (a pre-qualification is not sufficient.) Be prepared to provide Proof of Funds for each offer we write (bank statements).
- A Completed approval process with a lender COMMITMENT LETTER is BEST as it allows you to write the strongest, non contingent offer. Buyers will be in a multiple offer situation with almost every home on the market – the strength of a buyer is key for success.
- We are happy to line up homes to show you – once you are Pre-Approved. We will line up several homes to view in one day and decide your course after our showings. Some homes take offers as they come, some set offer dates.
- Buyers must drive their own cars, wear their own masks and if possible bring their own hand sanitizer though we do have hand sanitizer.
- Not every home will provide hand sanitizer or be cleaned in between showings.
- Be prepared to act quickly. We’ve successfully represented several buyers and sellers during our Shelter in Place and will discuss with our client our best practices for turning you from Buyer into an Owner.
Got Real Estate Questions? The Caton Team is here to help.
We strive to be more than just Realtors – we are also your home resource. If you have any real estate questions, concerns, need a referral or some guidance – we are here for you. Contact us at your convenience – we are but a call, text or click away!
The Caton Team believes, in order to be successful in the San Fransisco | Peninsula | Bay Area | Silicon Valley Real Estate Market we have to think and act differently. We do this by positioning our clients in the strongest light, representing them with the utmost integrity, while strategically maneuvering through negotiations and contracts. Together we make dreams come true. How can The Caton Team help you?
A mother and daughter-in-law team with over 35 years of combined, local Real Estate experience and knowledge – would’t you like The Caton Team to represent you? Let us know how we can be of service. Contact us any time.
The Caton Team – Susan & Sabrina
A Family of Realtors
Effective. Efficient. Responsive.
What can we do for you?
Want Real Estate Info on the Go? Download our FREE Real Estate App: Mobile Real Estate by The Caton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Drysdale Properties
DRE # |Sabrina 01413526 | Susan 01238225 | Team 70000218 |Office 01499008
The Caton Team does not receive compensation for any posts. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Third party information not verified.