|Hello Friends! Thank you Ryan Dang of Wells Fargo for these tips:|
No matter what you’re saving for, these strategies will help you get there.
– Set a Timeline. I.e. “By 2026, I will save $20,000 for a down payment on a home.
– “Calculate a monthly savings amount for each goal.
– Add the total monthly savings goals into your budget.
– Consider budget shifts to accommodate the new goals.
– Set up automatic deposit to your savings account.
– Aim to transfer at least 10% of each paycheck.
– Consider saving accounts that earn interest.
For short-term savings goals, consider low-risk accounts. These earn compound interest with higher APY.
– High-Yield Savings Accounts — Pays up to ten times the interest rate offered by traditional accounts.
– CDs (Certificate of Deposit) — Must leave funds in for full-term to avoid early withdrawl penalties in most cases.
– Money Market Accounts — Interest rates vary with the market.How long should you save for?
Savings Goal Duration
Emergency Fund Short-term
Down payment Short-to-mid term
Got Questions? The Caton Team is here to help.
We love what we do and would love to help you navigate your sale or purchase of Residential Real Estate. Please reach out at your convenience for a personal consultation. Please enjoy our free resources below and get to know our team through our clients’ words. Testimonials.
How can The Caton Team help You?
Got Real Estate Questions? The Caton Team is here to help.
We strive to be more than just Realtors – we are also your home resource. If you have any real estate questions, concerns, need a referral or some guidance – we are here for you. Contact us at your convenience – we are but a call, text or click away!
The Caton Team believes, in order to be successful in the San Fransisco | Peninsula | Bay Area | Silicon Valley Real Estate Market we have to think and act differently. We do this by positioning our clients in the strongest light, representing them with the utmost integrity, while strategically maneuvering through negotiations and contracts. Together we make dreams come true.
A mother and daughter-in-law team with over 35 years of combined, local Real Estate experience and knowledge – would’t you like The Caton Team to represent you? Let us know how we can be of service. Contact us any time.
The Caton Team – Susan & Sabrina
A Family of Realtors
Effective. Efficient. Responsive.
What can we do for you?
Want Real Estate Info on the Go? Download our FREE Real Estate App: Mobile Real Estate by The Caton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Drysdale Properties
DRE # |Sabrina 01413526 | Susan 01238225 | Team 70000218 |Office 01499008
The Caton Team does not receive compensation for any posts. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Third party information not verified.