C.A.R.’s Housing Affordability Fund Home Essentials Program will provide qualified first-time California homebuyers a $1,250 Lowe’s Gift Card to purchase appliances for their new residence. * Due to limited availability, funds will be distributed on a first come/first served basis.
How to Qualify:
- Be a first-time Homebuyer
- Homebuyers must use a California REALTOR® in the transaction (That’s The Caton Team)
- Purchase a primary single-family residence in California with the intent to occupy the property as your primary residence (“Single Family Dwelling” means any single-family residence (including a manufactured home or mobile-home), a single-family residential unit in a condominium, cooperative or planned unit development, or a single family residential unit within a one-to-four family residence you purchased in California
- The conforming loan amount on the single-family residence must be at or below the FHA Conforming Loan Limits
- The purchase of the single-family residence must use financing. All-cash purchases do not qualify.
How to Apply:
- REALTORS® must complete a Home Essentials Program application and Home Essentials Certification form on behalf of their client
- Once the Home Essentials Program Application is received and processed, we will email you the Home Essentials Certification Form for your client to fill out and sign, in order to be considered a completed application.
- You will then receive an email confirming your submission of the Home Essentials Program Application
- The Home Essentials Program application form along with rules and conditions for HAF’s Home Essentials Program will be available January 08, 2021
Please Note: HAF must receive all program requirements below no later than thirty (30) days after closing escrow:
1. Home Essentials Program Application and Home Essentials Certification Form
2. Purchase Contract
3. Closing Disclosure Form
Got Questions? Contact The Caton Team – Call | Text | Sabrina 650.799.4333 | Susan 650.796.0654 |EMAIL | WEB| BLOG
Get exclusive inside access when you follow us on Facebook & Instagram
HOW TO SELL during COVID-19 – HOW TO SELL – HOW TO BUY during COVID-19- – HOW TO BUY – MOVING MID PANDEMIC – TRUST AGREEMENTS and HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES – OUR TESTIMONIALS
I read this article HERE
Got Real Estate Questions? The Caton Team is here to help.
We strive to be more than just Realtors – we are also your home resource. If you have any real estate questions, concerns, need a referral or some guidance – we are here for you. Contact us at your convenience – we are but a call, text or click away!
The Caton Team believes, in order to be successful in the San Fransisco | Peninsula | Bay Area | Silicon Valley Real Estate Market we have to think and act differently. We do this by positioning our clients in the strongest light, representing them with the utmost integrity, while strategically maneuvering through negotiations and contracts. Together we make dreams come true. How can The Caton Team help you?
A mother and daughter-in-law team with over 35 years of combined, local Real Estate experience and knowledge – would’t you like The Caton Team to represent you? Let us know how we can be of service. Contact us any time.
Call | Text | Sabrina 650.799.4333 | Susan 650.796.0654 |EMAIL | WEB| BLOG
The Caton Team – Susan & Sabrina
A Family of Realtors
Effective. Efficient. Responsive.
What can we do for you?
The Caton Team Testimonials | The Caton Team Blog – The Real Estate Beat | TheCatonTeam.com | Facebook | Instagram | HomeSnap | Pintrest | LinkedIN Sabrina | LinkedIN Susan
Want Real Estate Info on the Go? Download our FREE Real Estate App: Mobile Real Estate by The Caton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Drysdale Properties
DRE # |Sabrina 01413526 | Susan 01238225 | Team 70000218 |Office 01499008
The Caton Team does not receive compensation for any posts. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Third party information not verified.