The flowers are popping up and the days are getting warmer. Use this spring to-do list to help maintain your home. And be sure you tackle a few of the fun to-dos as well so you’re sure to enjoy the season’s wonders.
Spring Home Maintenance To-Dos
Outside Your Home
- Rake leaves from lawn, garden beds, and yard
- Clear lawn of debris, including sticks and branches
- Plant summer flowering bulbs
- Power wash decks and patios
- Clear gutters and downspouts of leaves and other debris
- Inspect roof for missing, loose, or damaged shingles; get repairs as needed
- Wash off outdoor furniture
- Spruce up front entryway, change welcome mat, and sweep or clean outside décor
- Check grill hoses and clean grill
- Check propane in grills and outdoor heaters
- Replace storm window with screens
- Wash windows including sills
- Wash outside walls and fixtures
Inside Your Home
- Flip mattresses and wash pad covers
- Replace HVAC filters
- Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors batteries
- Shampoo or steam carpets and rugs
Enjoy Spring’s Many Wonders
- Jump in a rain puddles
- Make a bird feeder
- Find a ladybug
- Fill a vase with tulips or other spring blossoms
- Visit a farm and pet the baby animals
- Eat a chocolate bunny
- Buy a new hat
- Make a strawberry shortcake
- Shop at a farmers market
- Plant some flowers, vegetables, or herbs
- Take a hike among spring wildflowers
Fun and Home Maintenance in Every Season
As the season’s change, add each one of these checklists to a spot on your fridge to give you helpful reminders for things to do around your house and around your town:
I read this article at: Here
Got Real Estate Questions? The Caton Team is here to help.
We strive to be more than just Realtors – we are also your home resource. If you have any real estate questions, concerns, need a referral or some guidance – we are here for you. Contact us at your convenience – we are but a call, text or click away!
The Caton Team believes, in order to be successful in the San Fransisco | Peninsula | Bay Area | Silicon Valley Real Estate Market we have to think and act differently. We do this by positioning our clients in the strongest light, representing them with the utmost integrity, while strategically maneuvering through negotiations and contracts. Together we make dreams come true.
A mother and daughter-in-law team with over 35 years of combined, local Real Estate experience and knowledge – would’t you like The Caton Team to represent you? Let us know how we can be of service. Contact us any time.
Call | Text | Sabrina 650.799.4333 | Susan 650.796.0654
Email | Info@TheCatonTeam.com
The Caton Team – Susan & Sabrina
A Family of Realtors
Effective. Efficient. Responsive.
What can we do for you?
Want Real Estate Info on the Go? Download our FREE Real Estate App: Mobile Real Estate by The Caton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Drysdale Properties
DRE # |Sabrina 01413526 | Susan 01238225 | Team 70000218 |Office 01499008
The Caton Team does not receive compensation for any posts. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Third party information not verified.