Don’t Forget to Fall Back on Sunday November 3, 2019 for the end of Day Light Savings Time.
“Fall back” time is coming. When it arrives, we, in theory, gain an extra hour of sleep. If you’d like to spend that extra hour doing something other than sleeping, here are seven quick and easy home improvements, each of which you can complete in an hour to instantly add a fresher look to a home. Don’t let that extra hour go to waste!
- Paint the front door. Some homeowners actually paint their front door seasonally, but you don’t have to go to that extreme. In one hour you could tape off the external-facing side of a front door and add a fresh coat of paint. Adding an eye-catching color can help draw potential buyers to that front door.
- Add new curtains. New window treatments, particularly curtains, always improve the look of a home’s interior. If you already have the hardware in the right place, you could put up new curtains in every room inside of an hour.
- Rent a power washer. Using a power washer on an entryway, pathway, or driveway can immediately give the area in front of a home a newer, cleaner look.
- Add plants. New seasonal plants or flowers placed in front window boxes and porch planters provide a splash of color and a sense of welcome.
- Install a new faucet. Nothing brightens a kitchen or bathroom sink quite like a shiny new faucet. You can upgrade the hardware for a sink in an hour.
- Trim a tree. A fresh haircut to trees in the front of a home can instantly spruce up a property. With a pair of loppers and a ladder, you can even out overhanging branches to give them a clean-cut look.
- Touch up mulching. Applying a new layer of mulch over the old immediately improves the look of a yard at little cost.
I read this article at: HERE
Got Real Estate Questions? The Caton Team is here to help.
We strive to be more than just Realtors – we are also your home resource. If you have any real estate questions, concerns, need a referral or some guidance – we are here for you. Contact us at your convenience – we are but a call, text or click away!
The Caton Team believes, in order to be successful in the San Fransisco | Peninsula | Bay Area | Silicon Valley Real Estate Market we have to think and act differently. We do this by positioning our clients in the strongest light, representing them with the utmost integrity, while strategically maneuvering through negotiations and contracts. Together we make dreams come true.
A mother and daughter-in-law team with over 35 years of combined, local Real Estate experience and knowledge – would’t you like The Caton Team to represent you? Let us know how we can be of service. Contact us any time.
Call | Text | Sabrina 650.799.4333 | Susan 650.796.0654
Email | Info@TheCatonTeam.com
The Caton Team – Susan & Sabrina
A Family of Realtors
Effective. Efficient. Responsive.
What can we do for you?
The Caton Team Testimonials | The Caton Team Blog – The Real Estate Beat | TheCatonTeam.com | Facebook | Instagram | HomeSnap | Pintrest | LinkedIN Sabrina | LinkedIN Susan
Want Real Estate Info on the Go? Download our FREE Real Estate App: Mobile Real Estate by The Caton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Drysdale Properties
DRE # |Sabrina 01413526 | Susan 01238225 | Team 70000218 |Office 01499008
The Caton Team does not receive compensation for any posts. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Third party information not verified.